The Angus Foundation launched the Fund the Future program to provide Angus breeders with a new avenue to ensure a bright future for the breed. The initiative gives the breeder a unique and flexible opportunity to give back from their own annual production sale, consignment sale, bull sale or online genetic sale. Even animals offered through private treaty are eligible. Proceeds benefit the Angus Fund, which provides unrestricted dollars for the Foundation’s mission of supporting Angus education, youth and research.
Through a donation lot in your sale, you will provide the unrestricted dollars needed to underwrite programs like youth leadership conferences, educational programming, resources for the membership and continuing to advance the breed through research projects. Whether you choose a live animal or a genetic offering, either option ensures the legacy of the Angus breed lives on through the work of the Angus Foundation.
Your participation is as simple as one of the following:
· Live Animal Lot - 50% of the proceeds of the live animal or pregnancy will be donated to the Angus Foundation's Fund the Future campaign. If you would like to donate a different percentage of the sale lot proceeds, that option is available.
· Genetic Lot - 100% of the proceeds of the genetic lot (embryo and semen lots) will be donated to the Angus Foundation's Fund the Future.
· Custom Lot - You determine your donation lot and amount to be donated to the Angus Foundation's Fund the Future.
A Fund the Future logo will be provided to place on the designated sale lot to identify this donation along with an explanation.
Being part of this campaign provides an advantage in promoting your sale offering and you will receive the following recognition:
· Your farm/ranch name on the Angus Foundation's Website
· Your farm/ranch name on the Angus Foundation's Annual Report/Impact Report
· Your farm/ranch name in the Angus Journal's Annual Fund the Future Recognition
Please contact the Angus Foundation for more information or questions.
Agreement Form - Click Here
Sale Book Insert Info - Click Here
Sale Book Example - Click Here