AIMS Summer Lunch and Learn Sessions
Lunch and Learn sessions are designed to give cattlemen and women the opportunity to learn information in a more in-depth, hands-on approach while addressing frequently asked questions about Association programs and services. Different from evening Angus University webinars, attendees will have the ability to feel more one-on-one with the speaker, receiving information and having their questions answered, all while learning how to do various activities.
These sessions will be held on Tuesdays at 12:00 p.m. central throughout the months of June, July and August. Sessions will last between 20-30 minutes and allow for 10-15 minutes of questions from the audience. You can find information for May and June sessions below.
Please note that registration for Lunch and Learn events is limited. If you are interested in one of the sessions, sign up early before spots are filled. The sessions will be archived and available on the Angus University website for reference after the session is complete. If you can’t attend and would like to, email Jera Pipkin, education coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the session you are interested in to be sent the recording.
June | Angus Information Management Software (AIMS)
Are you an AIMS user or interested in the program? Do you have questions about the installation process, backups or switching to 3.0? Have you used the program and still want to learn more about the features? Attend one or all of the upcoming AIMS Lunch and Learn sessions to learn more about the software. Tammy Poirier, customer service representative and AIMS specialist, will cover the program scope, help users familiarize themselves with ins and outs of the software while answering frequently asked questions and addressing common issues.
Join us on June 1, June 8 and June 15 to address your AIMS questions. Register below!
- June 1 | AIMS 101 | http://bit.ly/AUaims101
- Attend this session to learn about the benefits of AIMS, how to get started, the basis of backups and how to submit files to the Association.
- June 8 | Installation, Backups and More | http://bit.ly/AUaimsinstall
- Attend this session to learn how to install the software, updates and find where backup files are stored in your system.
- June 15 | Frequently Asked Questions | http://bit.ly/AUaimsfaq
- Attend this session to hear Tammy address and answer frequently asked questions.
- Check back later to see exactly what questions will be answered in this session.